House Dust

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today was part two of my Allergy testing, and this time it included dust mites. It turns out that I am very allergic to them! So even more reason to get some new sheets and now remove my inexpensive down comforter. Of course the carpet and anything like that that holds dust is also contributing to it as well.



If I knew what the floors were like, I would probably rip the carpeting out, but sometimes trying to fix one problem turns into another! I guess I'll try to find away to have the dust mites move out though.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP