Need or a Want?

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have been thinking about things I want or need to buy with much more thought these days. It really is interesting when you ask yourself a few questions.



1. Do I NEED this or is it a WANT?
2. I worked hard for my money, do really want to spend it on this?
3. Do I already have something like this at home?
4. Is this all I would have to buy or would I need more accessories to go with this item?
5. Am I buying this item for myself or just to keep up appearances with everyone else?

I have put a lot of things back on the rack or shelves at the stores!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP