Another Project and Cleaning again

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WORK
Yesterday I finished another freelance project and dropped it off at the office. Things are really slowing down though. I do have some money owed to me from previous projects and I can only get a small amount at a time every payday (which is this week). It is probably just as well, at least I'll have a paycheck coming in for the quiet times. It is not a lot of money but I'll take it!


ORGANIZING
I have not been as successful with the cleaning and organizing. I am once again overwhelmed! I know I just need to start small and just do it! I seem to find an excuse one way or another to get out of the house, whether it is going grocery shopping, or Walmart, Target or one of those. I am a time waster! I am living in a fantasy world! I know these things about myself. I have big plans to do things and then when I start to do it I get bored or something. Then the perfectionist neat freak side of me gets mad at the procrastinator side of me and I give up! It really is just a matter of making decisions for me and I am avoiding it that's all. It is sooooo much easier to put things off to another day sometimes! The great thing is I know this and it really does give me a start to identify why I act this way.



Spring is on its way, and I am not going to want to be inside on those gorgeous days cleaning YUCK!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP