Look out Dust Mites!

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I bought a mattress cover to keep out the dust mites today. It is made by a company called allerease, it says on their website that a used mattress can have anywhere from 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it! YUCK! Who counted all those anyways?! So I have had my mattress now for about five years or so how many are living in there?!



I hope that mattress cover helps. I also bought some covers for the pillows, and bought one new pillow too. Kohl's is having a great sale on things like that. The next thing I need to do is get a new comforter, the one I have is down and it was recommended to get rid of that to see if that helps my allergies. I bought all those things when I got my new bed and they are falling apart anyways. I looked at Target also but they didn't have much. IKEA has some really great prices right now and I might just have to like what they have because of the price! IKEA has a lot of queen size duvet covers for $19.99. I think if I bought the down alternative comforter at Target and the duvet cover from IKEA that would be a pretty good price for me. It is worth it if I have a better nights sleep and it improves my allergies!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP