Earn Money & Home projects

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well now that things are slowing down I am going to have to find a way to earn some money! (yes me and the rest of the world!)
I am going to keep organizing though and if I don't find extra work, I am going to use this time to keep organizing and cleaning.

When I make some progress with that, and the weather gets a bit nicer where I can open up windows etc. I am going to possibly do some painting inside the house. Only on parts that I know are worth doing right now. Parts of the house need wall and ceiling work, but I can't do that till I get electricity and plumbing done!

With that I should make an announcement: (ha ha)

If anyone reading this works for HGTV, OPRAH, Home Improvement shows, This OLD house, Nate Berkus or Carter Oosterhouse (Nate and Carter are both hot by the way!)

My house would be a great show for you! It was built in 1926 and was once part of a wealthy man's (there is some history to this man who owned it) summer home estate. All the other buildings are still here. I live in the gatehouse. It is a decorators dream!




I would like my house to be decorated like Pottery Barn or IKEA. I have simple tastes and want it to be cozy. I also like a bit of Shabby Chic.

Ho hum well I guess it is back to reality!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP