Progress!

>> Friday, February 20, 2009



I have made some progress orgazining. Yeah for me today! It really feels good. I watched OPRAH yesterday and she had a show on about clutter again. Not really any new information, but it's fun to see the before and after. Besides that, you can tell that the people feel happier when their house is clean. After all who wants to come home and take care of a lot of junk everyday?

It is stressful to look at, knowing that you have to go through and clean it. Each time you start and fail again I think it makes a person more stressed.

I like the advice of two trash bags everyday in 10 minutes. One to throw out and one to give away. Seems like a great way to tackle it for the busy person!

OPRAH and the container store are offering a 20% coupon till March 1, 2009, click here or visit OPRAH's website for more info.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP