Work is slowing down a bit

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Well work is slowing down a bit, it is slow this time of the year, but it could also be the economy. I am a freelancer so I get paid by the project. This is also a good time to work on some things that I have been putting off. So my plan is this:

1. Clean the house up

2. Organize, Organize, Organize!

3. Learn not to make excuses!

4. Throw out and give away what I no longer use.

5. Follow through with everything I have just written!

Does this sound familiar?!

I think that part of being frugal sometimes is not wanting to throw things out because you don't know if you need it again, or you feel like you are being wasteful. It seems that way for me anyways.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP