Fence on my property

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had some trees cleared on my property that really needed it. Now that I have opened up this area a bit, my neighbor is bothered by the lights from the cars and wants to install a few panels of fence that would basically benefit him, not really me.

So now there is a gap between fences, since I still have a chain link fence on part of my property line and then the gap and then my neighbors fence begins. I would love to install a privacy fence there but if would probably cost about $5,000 dollars. And probably not where I should be spending my money. I would even be happy with a chain link fence right now but that would still be expensive!

This fence company I talked to said they can always do it in sections which I was thinking was an idea to my neighbors issue and possibly work a bit for me. The section I was thinking I could start with involves a gate that I want to put up as part of the fencing.

I think it would block the lights for my neighbor and then it would be a start for my fence. I am going to see about showing this to my neighbor as an idea. Who knows, perhaps he would split the cost!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome and thank you
for reading Miss Frugally!
I hope that you get
something from this blog
everytime you are here.  
Please drop in 
anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss Frugally

Comments

I'd love to hear your comments

google

Custom Search

Disclaimer

I am not a financial or legal expert.
Anything you read here please
use at your own discretion! 

Amazon.com

Come back anytime!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP